If you worked in any of these countries, you could be due a Tax Refund

2005 US Tax Refunds Closing Soon

#TaxTipsUSA #TravelTipsUSA

US tax law gives people who have worked in the states up to three years to claim back a tax refund of any overpaid tax. For 2005 US tax refunds the three years is now up and the deadline for claiming a refund is approaching fast - applications close on April 15th. After this date you can't get a tax refund from the US for the 2005 tax year anymore.

April 15th is the deadline for all US tax returns to be filed and returns that are received after this face penalites and fines if there is any tax due.

To sort out your US tax return and make sure you don't miss out on a 2005 US tax rebate, apply now with taxback.com. Please note that we'll need to receive your documents by the end of March in order to get your application in on time.