If you worked in any of these countries, you could be due a Tax Refund

Canadian Tax Season Kicks Off

The ski season in Canada may be drawing to a close but the tax season is just beginning!

In two weeks time the Canadian tax office will begin accepting applications for Canada tax refunds from the 2008 tax year - which ended on December 31st. Refunds are available from March 1st.

Canada is a really popular destination for working holiday makers who work and play on the ski slopes of the rockies during the winter. Because these workers are only in Canada for short time, and they often work more than one job, they are often owed big tax refunds. Get a  free instant online tax quote here.

The ski season in Canada bridges the tax year but if you're still working there you don't need to wait until next year to get all your tax back. If you started working before Christmas you can apply for your 2008 tax back on March 31st, and then the rest of your refund in March 2010.

Remember – you have up to five years to claim back any tax from Canada so if you have worked there any time since 2004 you can apply for a tax refund today.