If you worked in any of these countries, you could be due a Tax Refund

Don’t leave your money behind in the US

#TaxTipsUSA #TravelTipsUSA

The US tax year ended on 31st December so you can now apply for your US tax refund. If you worked in the US any time between 2010 and now, you could be due tax back. If you’re anything like us, you’d welcome some extra cash at this time of year to bridge the gap between the Christmas over-spending and pay day!

Perhaps you were in the US on a J1 Work & Travel programme. Or maybe you went there on a gap year. Either way, it’s well worth checking what you’re owed as you could be in line for a nice little windfall. The average US tax refund is $800 – how handy would that be?

We don’t charge a cent for providing you with an instant refund estimation. Our US tax return calculator is ready and waiting for you to plug in some figures and find out what you’re owed. Go for it!