If you worked in any of these countries, you could be due a Tax Refund

Free USA Tax Refund

#TaxTipsUSA #TravelTipsUSA

January, 2010 – the USA tax year has ended 2 weeks ago and the US tax season is in it’s peak. If you have worked in the USA in the last 4 years you may be eligible for a USA tax refund. Taxback.com  will take away the hassle of preparing your tax return and will claim the maximum legal refund you are due. Not only that, but for the next four weeks some of you may get your USA tax refund completely for FREE!   Here is how:

  1. Apply for your USA tax refund
  2. Download our USA taxpack
  3. Send the completed files together with your W2 form (final payslip) for each US employer* to usdocuments@taxback.com
  4. Sit back and relax while we process your details

The draw will take place each Monday for the next four weeks 18th January 2010 to 12th February 2010.The lucky winners will be notified by mail, phone or e-mail.

*We need your W-2 forms to get your refund. If you haven’t received these or have misplaced them just sign the Employer Declaration form in the taxpack and we can organise replacements for you.