If you worked in any of these countries, you could be due a Tax Refund

It’s Not Too Late for 2004 US Tax Refunds!

If you worked in the US in 2004 you may have paid too much tax on your earnings and are owned a tax refund.

It’s not too late to get that money back but you need to send in your documents now!

The deadline for tax returns to be filed is fast approaching so to make sure we can process yours on time please send everything to taxback.com before the March 20th.

US tax law requires anyone who works in the US to file a tax return. If you worked in the US on a temporary visa, you agreed to follow US tax regulations and therefore must file a tax return.

Under new laws introduced in 2006, non-residents who worked in the US in 2004 and earned less than US$3100 are now exempt from these rules and do not have to file a tax return. However, if you earned less than the threshold you can claim back all of the tax you paid so you should still apply for a refund.

The US tax year is from January to December and tax returns must be filed by April of the following year. However, the tax office allows you up to three years to organise your tax return so if you get in quick we can still apply for your 2004 rebate.

If you miss this deadline you can still file a return but you will not be able to get a refund - why miss out on money you might be owed?