If you worked in any of these countries, you could be due a Tax Refund

New Work Visa for US and Ireland

A new one-year J work visa is now available to US and Irish citizens under the working holiday agreement between the two countries. Young friends with arms raised in successThe new visa is an extension of the existing J1 Visa and will enable 20,000 Irish young people to travel and work in the US for up to 12 months. The same programme will allow up to 5000 Americans to do the same in Ireland.

"I am delighted to confirm that Irish and US citizens can now begin to submit their applications," Irish Minister for Foreignh Affairs, Micheal Martin said.

To be eligible you must be enrolled in a third-level course or have completed on in the last year. To find out about working and paying tax in the US and Ireland visit taxback.com.