If you worked in any of these countries, you could be due a Tax Refund

Tax Returns in Relation to your Rental Income


Do you have rental income in Ireland? You need to file a self-assessed tax return but Taxback.com can help!

If you receive income from renting out a property or part of your private residence in Ireland you need to file an Irish tax return and declare all your income to the Revenue Commissioners – even if you're not living in Ireland.

Taxback.com can file your rental income tax return and help you control your tax liability through deductible related-costs such as:

  • Property management fees 
  • Interest on mortgage
  • Maintenance fees
  • Wear & tear
  • Insurance payments
  • Investment in contents (e.g. new floors)
  • PRTB registration fee and much more.


Filing your tax return

You are legally obliged to file a self-assessed tax return to declare your rental income. We will check if your tax liability can be reduced and ensure you avail of any applicable reliefs. For example the wear and tear allowance is available for the cost of items to furnish your property.

In response to landlords paying over a lot of money to accountants to file their tax returns, we created a dedicated, cost-effective service tailored to the needs of those with rental income. 

You can get started on your tax return here and we will do all the paperwork!

If you've just entered the rental income market, you can read about all the basics of landlord expenses here.

We have a dedicated tax return service for landlords


About The Author

Ciara Kennedy - Digital Content Writer @ Taxback.com

Ciara is our Digital Content Writer at Taxback.com. Since graduating in Journalism and Visual media, Ciara has worked in online marketing in Ireland and Australia and loves writing in all its forms.

Live Chat Help
Ciara Kennedy - Digital Content Writer @ Taxback.com in