Don't get confused by Canadian slang! Learn these 10 commonly used terms.
1. Keener: An individual eager to demonstrate knowledge or participate (brown-noser, nerd, geek)
2. KD: Kraft macaroni and cheese (Kraft Dinner)
3. GTA: Greater Toronto Area
4. Mountie: A member of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP)
5. Ring Rat: Hockey players that get as much time on the ice rink as possible
6. Toque: A beanie, or knit cap worn in the winter
8. Mickey: A 375ml (13oz) bottle of liquor
9. Pop: A non-alcoholic soft drink
10. Toonie: A 2 dollar coin
Click here for more top tips about Canada!